£49,999 - 50,000 per year
25 days ago
Job title: Estimator
Job type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable to £50,000 per annum
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Estimator to join a leading housing developer with a history of creating well-designed sustainable communities for over 50 years. This is a business that is proud to hold a well-regarded capability for delivering award-winning developments, recognised by the NHBC and industry-leading Commercial, Design and Customer Service bodies.
As an experienced Estimator, you will lead on all costing, budgeting, technical appraisals and abnormal costing for potential land opportunities and design specifications for standard housing and apartment types.
Continually working to find the most cost-effective and practical solutions whilst achieving high quality materials, build and design, you will play an essential role in putting forward your strategy and deliverables for operational commencement on all new sites procured and producing potential re-plans of existing sites.
- Extensive experience in the Estimating field with strong Construction and Housebuilding background
- Be commercially aware with analytical and proactive approach towards problem solving
- Able to work under pressure
- Previous experience of managing, training, and coaching a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to understand drawings and specifications
- Degree in relevant construction related discipline
- CSCS card
- RICS/CIOB or other relevant body Membership
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click the link to apply or contact Lucy Patterson at Thorn Baker on 07973 786 995 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Skills: Estimator, Estimating, House builder, Developer, Housing, Residential, New Build, New Homes, Apartments, Construction