0117 203 3444
4 months ago
Job title: Excavator Driver
Location: Salisbury based but will involve travel all over the country
Job type: Permanent
Salary: Dependant on experience
Leading Environmental Contractor based in Salisbury is looking for an Excavator Driver to join the growing team. This is not your typical construction Excavator Driver job, this position will involve working on various water based environmental enhancement projects
This role will involve working on multiple sites around the country and will, in most cases require flexibility to stay away from home Monday- Friday
- Excavating new river channels
- Building riverbeds
- Landscaping water meadows
- Pinning trees into rivers
- Creating natural looking ponds, channels and banks.
- Experienced excavator driver
- Willing to work around protected species and within sensitive soft and wet wildlife sites
- CPCS card holder, + / – 10t tracked.
- Experience using ENCON tilt rotators- Desired
- Ability to work well in a team
- Have an awareness of environmental issues
- Full clean UK driving licence holder with access to your own vehicle
- Previous experience dealing with difficult excavation challenges on different terrain
What’s in it for you?
- Friendly team environment in a growing company
- Tailored career progression plan
- Varied projects and clients, fantastic exposure and on the job learning
- An annual training budget
- Support in gaining professional memberships and chartership where appropriate.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click the link to apply or contact Tamara at Thorn Baker at email@example.com
Key Skills: Excavator Driver, Environment, Rivers, Wildlife, Construction