£18 - 20 per hour
about 1 month ago
Title: Finishing Foreman
Location: Dishforth, Yorkshire
Salary: £18 ph
Sector: Housing / Residential
We are currently seeking an experienced Finishing Foreman to join the housing team of a local developer. You will be working closely with the existing Site Manager managing the internals of each plot at 2nd fix and snagging stage, whilst working closely with various sub contractors and maintaining the highest quality of work delivered within the given time-scales.
- Support the Site Manager with the day to day running of the development
- Managing sub contractors on site
- Drawing up snagging lists
- Identify problems and finding solutions
- Reporting and updating work progress schedules
- Experience of working as a finishing foreman with a house builder
- First Aid
- Experience of managing sub contractors
- You’ll be a good at finding solutions, and able to work hard to get a job done.
- You’ll be committed and positive with an attention to detail and pride in your work that will set you apart from the rest.
For further information relating to this role, please contact Katie Smith of Thorn Baker on 07970 224907.
Key Skills: CSCS, SSSTS, Housing, Residential