Flexible Dependant on Experience
12 months ago
Title: Freelance Snr QS / Commercial Manager
Rate: Flexible dependant on experience
Status: Live with immediate start following interview process
Leading international construction consultancy is seeking a Freelance Commercial Manager to join the team. This is a great opportunity to work for a company that prides themselves on delivering high quality projects across all sectors of the built environment on some of the largest and most exciting schemes across the world. This company is very well established in the industry and has built long-standing relationships with key clients who continue to offer repeat business.
- Record keeping and reporting of the procurement process
- Pre-qualification of potential Trade Contractors
- Preparation of detailed pricing schedules from drawings & specifications
- Issuing tender packages
- Reviewing, analysing and comparing tender returns
- Charing and recording tender interviews
- Preparation of recommendation reports for Client sign off
- Issuing contract documentation
- Valuation of potential changes and or claims
- Assessment of on-going design development with Design Team
- Assessment of monthly valuations from Trade Contractors
- Agreement of final accounts.
- 10 – 15 years relevant experience
- Experience working on heritage conservation and high end residential projects is a must
- Knowledge of JCT form of contract along with local market.
- Live within a 1 hours commute
What’s in it for you?
The opportunity to work for an internationally recognised company on an exciting project
To apply, send your CV in response to this advert or for more info, contact Rhian Newman at Thorn Baker on 07969 972412 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Key skills: Commercial Manager, Construction, Professional, Residential, Commercial, Education, Leisure, High End, Heritage