about 2 months ago
12 months approx.
Job Title: Freelance Senior Site Manager/ Site Manager
Location: Hinkley Point, Bridgwater
Sector: Commercial Build
Rate: Dependant on Experience
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Site Manager to work for a main contractor working on Hinkley point for a period of approximately 12 months. The project involves the construction of ancillary buildings. The associated works include access roads, sewer systems, infrastructure, enabling and landscaping.
The main focus of this role is on health and safety on site and maintaining high quality standards.
- Assist the Project Manager in the delivery of the project
- Responsibility for Health and Safety, environmental, security and quality standards on site
- Responsible for personnel, package, element or area instructed by the Project Manager
This is just a brief summary, full responsibilities available upon request
- Strong focus on Health and Safety
- Keen eye for detail and ability to produce accurate work
- Methodical and process driven
- SMSTS, First Aid and Temporary works coordination
- IT Literate, Document control and use of collaborative shared platforms (Viewpoint - 4P and Fieldview)
- Good Understanding of UK H&S construction laws and UK building regulations
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to work on a world famous project
- Long term contract (approx. 12 months)
- Exciting and interesting project
To apply, send your CV in response to this advert or for more info, contact Tamara Fitton at Thorn Baker on 0117 2033 444 or email@example.com
Key skills: Senior Site Manager, Commercial, Build, Nuclear, Energy