£22 - 23 per hour
3 months ago
Role: Freelance Site Manager
Location: Bath & North East Somerset
Rate: £23 per hour
Duration: 6 months
Role Status: Live, client reviewing CVs, with a start within the next 3 weeks.
An opportunity has arisen for a Freelance Site Manager to join a rapidly expanding company within the residential housing sector. You will be working with an ambitious team working on smaller boutique residential developments. Our client is an established, family orientated organisation, with a strong order book into late 2021. The recruitment process is actively under way with govt guidelines rigorously followed.
- Manage all works safely and efficiently, keeping a report of the day to day site operations.
- Manage the day to day safe logistics of the works
- Assist commercial team with cost and value management.
- Create RFI's and communicating to relevant
- Work with the site team in monitoring HSEQ aspects of the project
- Keep a full diary of site activities that includes daily resources on site
- Experience within residential sector essential
- Demonstrates ambition and desire to progress
- Team player with good collaboration skills, able to collaborate with design colleagues, clients and key stakeholders.
- Very high quality oral and written communication skills
- Proactive approach, attention to detail, able to identify areas of need and manage output
- SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid
What’s in it for you?
- Unique opportunity to join a highly ambitious construction team
- Long-term contract with potential of a permanent opportunity
- Working for a family orientated company with strong values
For a confidential discussion about this role call Rhian Newman of Thorn Baker on 07969 972412 or to apply, submit your CV to this advert or email. email@example.com.
Key Skills: Site Manager, Residential, Housing, SMSTS, Developer, CSCS, Bath, Somerset