£21.85 - 23.50 per hour
9 months ago
15 June 2020
Role: Site Manager - Freelance
Sector: Construction - Heritage / Re-furb
Role type/ duration: Freelance, 4-5 months
Start date: 15th June 2020
Fantastic freelance Site Manager role for a really interesting project in Bath, working with a leading specialist contractor. The candidate must have experience of high-spec carpentry and finishing works, heritage experience and previous experience Site Managing listed building projects with period features.
This is a 4-5 month freelance role managing multiple sites.
- Site Management experience of heritage re-furb projects with listed building experience and period features is absolutely essential
- Experience managing multiple sites
- Experience of communicating at a high level and managing relationships with clients, architects, tradespeople and sub-contractors on high-end, luxury sites
- Residential Site Manager experience
- SMSTS and CSCS card, First Aid, additional tickets well regarded
- Carpentry / chippy background at a high level very well regarded
- Within commutable distance of Bath
- Available mid-June for 4-5 months
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to work on a couple of really beautiful, interesting sites on behalf of a specialist contractor who are well known for their quality projects
- Solid 4-5 months work
- Projects in a beautiful location - spend the summer working in historic Bath
To apply, send your CV via this advert or contact Ngaire (Ny-ree) Wallace at Thorn Baker on email@example.com
Key skills: Site Manager, Freelance, Heritage, Re-furb, Housing, Residential, Bath, Carpenter, Chippy, SMSTS