0117 203 3444
5 months ago
Title: Freelance Site Manager
Rate: Dependant on experience
Leading international construction consultancy is seeking a Freelance Site Manager to join the team. This is a great opportunity to work for a company that prides themselves on delivering high quality projects across all sectors of the built environment on some of the largest and most exciting schemes across the world. This company is very well established in the industry and has built long-standing relationships with key clients who continue to offer repeat business.
- Record keeping and reporting of the construction process
- Liaison to all contractors on site
- Co-ordination with the Estate Manger’s team and Construction Manager
- Review of tender packages with Commercial Manager
- Chairing and recording progress and co-ordination meetings
- Development of detailed work programmes and schedules
- Assessment of RAMS
- Preparation of weekly progress reports including photos and programme drop lines
- Management of site Q&A (RFI) system
- Co-ordination with site based Architect
- First Aid
- 10 – 15 years relevant experience
- Experience working on heritage conservation and high end residential projects
- Knowledge of JCT form of contract along with local market.
- Experienced in use of Asta Powerproject programming software
What’s in it for you?
The opportunity to work for an internationally recognised company on an exciting project
To apply, send your CV in response to this advert or for more info, contact Tamara Fitton at Thorn Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key skills: Site Manager, Construction, Professional, Residential, Commercial, Education, Leisure, High End