£40k - 45k per year + Excellent Benefits
8 days ago
Title: General Foreman
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 plus package
Sector: Groundwork’s / Civils / Residential
This is a family run business who takes great pride in the security, training and development of its employees, they really do believe in employing the best of the best. This ethos and commitment to their employees has seen them employ over 450 people that are truly committed to the business and its future.
A Foreman is required on a permanent basis to assist this highly regarded contractor in the delivery of the groundwork packages on a new residential development in Walton-on-Thames. You will be joining a growing business, where it’s philosophy is to have an open policy with clients to achieve the most cost-effective solution for any given project.
- Experienced with all aspects of ground works, drainage, ducting, etc
- Strong knowledge of concrete foundations
- Excellent communicator
- Valid CSCS card.
- Valid SMSTS or SSSTS card
- Experience of groundworks packages, inc. drainage, hard and soft landscaping, paving, curbing, concrete works.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Values driven organisation
- Real career progression opportunities
- Clear training and development path
For further in formation relating to this role, please contact Ben Knight of Thorn Baker on 07811 744871 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Key skills: Foreman, Groundworks, civils, kurbing, paving, concrete, SMSTS, CSCS, drainage, Residential