23 days ago
Job Title- Groundworks Foreman
Location- Gloucester, Herefordshire, Monmouthshire
Thorn Baker is proud to be working with an established, multi faceted civil engineering and groundworks contractor to recruit a Groundworks Foreman in the Gloucester region
The successful candidate will become part of a dynamic team of professionals working in the contracting division. The position is of a permanent nature.
As Groundworks Foreman you will:
- Supervise the onsite groundworks operation on housing developments.
- Ensure works are carried out to the required quality and to the required programme.
- Ensure all cost on site are controlled and profits maximised for the project.
- Supervise all aspects of health and safety on site in relation to the groundworks.
Thorn Baker's client is looking for a Groundworks Foreman who:
- Has a good knowledge of the built environment with hands on experience of house building.
- Has a thorough understanding of health and safety obligations.
- Has a valid CSCS card.
- Has a valid SSSTS & First Aid minimum
- The opportunity to become a key member of a busy contractor in the local area
- A competitive salary and package
- The opportunity to grow with a company that promotes internal promotions
Key skills: Groundworks, CSCS, SSSTS, Housing, Residential, Foreman, General Foreman, Civil Engineering