£200 - 230 per day
20 days ago
Title: Groundwork's Foreman
Rate: 200 to 230 per day (depending on experience)
Duration: 12 months +
We’re looking for a Site Foreman for a high-end residential project in Windsor. You will be responsible for carrying out the works and supervising other employees. You will also be responsible for ordering materials and equipment and liaising with the site engineer and management team. You will follow construction drawings and ensure they are followed correctly.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Working with Engineer/SM to deliver Externals Package
- Experienced with all aspects of ground works, drainage, ducting, cut & fill etc
- Strong knowledge of concrete works, foundations
- Managing all labour and planning works in advance
- 3 yrs’ minimum experience within a similar role in the Groundworks sector.
- Able to use initiative.
- Valid SSSTS & CSCS card
- Ability to demonstrate having previously worked on groundworks or heavy civils packages, inc. drainage, hard and soft landscaping, paving, curbing.
For further information relating to this role please contact Rhian Newman of Thorn Baker on 07969 972412 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Skills: Groundworks, heavy civils, drainage, landscaping, paving, curbing, Foreman, Supervisor