£35k - 40k per year + Excellent Benefits
8 months ago
Title: Groundworks Foreman
Location: Melton Mowbray
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000
Family-owned business that is committed to delivering quality and expertise with integrity, they have an enviable reputation in delivering industrial and commercial steel buildings across the Midlands. As part of their package for the delivery of steel buildings they offer a stand alone service for site preparation, foundations, drainage and concreting.
- Running Multiple jobs
- Overseeing gangs on site
- Liaising with site manager and contracts manager
- Ordering plant etc
- Working with teams on site to achieve goals,
- Reporting and updating work progress schedules.
- All aspects of groundwork for footings, drainage and concrete floors
- Strong experience in groundwork's
- First Aid
- 360 cpcs (desirable)
- Experience of managing team of operatives
- You’ll be a good at finding solutions, and able to work hard to get a job done.
- You’ll be committed and positive with an attention to detail and pride in your work that will set you apart from the rest.
What's in it for you?
- You will be able to learn and grow in the business, through training and development
- We are aggressive about our plans to grow the business, with strong emphasis on developing our construction teams
- This is a new position, to help us grow further and develop new and existing teams
For further information relating to this role, please contact Rhian Newman of Thorn Baker on 07969 972 412
Key Skills: Drainage, Foundations, Piling, Groundworks, Foreman, Civil, Plant, Machinery, SSSTS