£90k - 100k per year + Excellent Benefits
about 1 month ago
Title: Group Head of Quality Assurance
Salary: £90,000 - £100,000 plus package
Sector: Housing / Construction
A national housing developer are looking to recruit a Group Head of Quality Assurance, reporting directly to our Executive to lead the development and implementation of our quality assurance strategies. We are in a period of unprecedented industry change, this is an exciting opportunity to help shape the way this company build homes and deliver high quality to their customers.
You will be a key player in managing this change in areas such as Future Homes, Building Safety and Consumer Protection, as well as developing and maintaining their core Quality Assurance processes. This is a senior role and candidates will be experienced in a Quality Assurance or operational role in a construction or home building business.
- Advise on the development of QA systems to ensure the homes are of a high quality and the processes meet any external regulatory requirements.
- Lead on the development of group wide processes and supporting systems for quality assurance, control and management reporting.
- Support other Divisions in the implementation of the system and the induction of key staff members.
- Contribute to the process of product development and the alternative QA systems they may require. In particular in relating to changing regulation for fire safety, future homes and the development of off-site manufactured alternatives
- Work with stakeholders across the business to share and deliver good practice and ensure there is a strong and consistent culture to deliver quality in a cost effective manner.
- Engage with external stakeholders
- Will have held a senior operational or Quality Assurance role.
- Likely to be experienced in Quality Assurance systems in the construction or home building industry.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Company Car/Allowance
- Flexible working options
- 28 days annual leave
- Saving scheme with shares in the company
- Private Healthcare
- Private pension up to 12.5%
- Healthshield Cash Plan
- Cycle to work
- Life assurance and personal accident cover
- Free Counselling advice
- Cashback and retail discounts
For further information relating to this role, please contact Rhian Newman of Thorn Baker on 07969 972412 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Key skills: QA, Quality Assurance, MMC, Modern Methods of Construction, Operations, Housing, Homes, Residential