£35k - 40k per year
12 months ago
Role: Health, Safety and Plant Trainer
Location: Head office based in County Armagh, Northern Ireland, plus UK wide travel
Package: £35 - £40k annum, company vehicle, laptop and phone
Sector: Construction Training - must hold CPCS Tester Card
We have a unique opportunity for a dedicated and enthusiastic trainer who holds their CPCS Tester Card to join an established, major training provider within the Construction industry. This award-winning organisation are passionate about people development, life-long learning and innovative teaching solutions and invest heavily in their staff. The role has arisen due to ongoing expansion and career development is available.
Head Office is located in County Armagh, NI, however the successful candidate will be delivering Health, Safety and Plant operation training courses across the UK. This would be an ideal role for someone looking to relocate to a beautiful part of the world with the benefit of nationwide travel within the role, or a person returning to an established base in Northern Ireland and looking to continue career development across the UK.
The role is primarily Mon- Fri but occasional weekend work will be required. Interviews can be held by telephone / video in the first instance for remote candidates and a flexible start date can be negotiated for the right person.
- Deliver accredited Health and Safety courses such as CSR, Site Safety Plus, Lantra, Cabwi, IOSH, IPAF, PASMA, NOCN, NPORS
- Train and Assess a wide range of plant and equipment across accredited bodies and non-accredited client specifications
- Deliver non-accredited and client specific training
- Control own Health and Safety risks and maintain a safe working environment
- Use excellent communication skills and personable manner to motivate, inspire and educate all course participants
- CPCS Tester Card essential
- NEBOSH National General Certificate
- PTTLS or Level 3 Award in Education and Training
- A1 Assessor Awards or Equivalent
- Committed, professional, flexible working approach, committed to developing people and genuinely dedicated to Health and Safety in the Construction Industry
- Able to travel nationwide, with a County Armagh base
To apply, send your CV to this advert. For more information contact Ngaire (Ny-ree) at Thorn Baker on 0117 2033 444 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Skills: Construction Trainer, CPCS Tester Card, NEBOSH, Assessor, Trainer, PTTLS, Education, HSE, Health and Safety, County Armagh