0117 203 3444
11 months ago
Job Title: Hire & Plant Controller
This award-winning builder of high-quality building projects, which offers exceptional service and a commitment to excellence has experienced considerable growth in recent years and are now looking to recruit a Hire and Plant Controller. The company in question has a real focus on the development and progression of all employees and pride themselves on having achieved a 97% staff retention rate in the last 2 years.
- Act as main point of contact for all hire requirements
- Create and maintain relationships with new and existing suppliers
- Raising hire enquiries with suppliers and securing the best price
- Placing orders and ensuring timely delivery to site
- Being responsible for the monitoring and movement of all owned plant and kit
- Booking kit in and out and arranging transport to site.
- Placing purchase orders for new plant and tools
- Experience in a similar role
- Highly organised
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- IT literate- familiar with MS Office and Excel.
- Willingness to learn
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to work for a great company that values its employees
- Career Progression
- Growing Company
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holiday
For further information on the role please contact Tamara Fitton of Thorn Baker on 0117 2033 444.
Key Skills: Plant Hire, Hire, Build