£40k - 70k per year + benefits
8 months ago
Title: Infrastructure Quantity Surveyor
Location: Central London
Salary: £40k - £70k annum depending on experience
A global, market-leading construction consultancy who are working on some of the most renowned infrastructure projects in the UK are seeking Quantity Surveyors at all levels (from newly APC qualified to Senior) to join the Infrastructure team. This is a great opportunity to join a company that prides themselves on delivering high quality projects across all sectors of the built environment on some of the most exciting schemes across the world.
Successful applicants will have demonstrable Cost Consulting / QS experience delivering projects in Highways, Rail, Aviation, Nuclear or Water infrastructure projects along with relevant qualifications and ideally Chartered status.
A highly competitive salary and generous benefits will be offered along with the opportunity to progress within a major international organisation who are leaders in their field.
- Quantity Surveyor - Infrastructure team
- Produce cost plans, commercial reports and contracts
- Identify and develop new work streams within existing and new clients
- Build positive working relationships with all relevant stakeholders
- Qualified Quantity Surveyor with background in water, rail, gas, power, highways or environment projects
- Completed or close to completing full acreditation with RICS, CIOB, MICE, APM or similar
- Experience of mentoring juinor team members strongly regarded
- Strong commercial skills
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline such as Construction, Engineering or Quantity Surveying
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to work with a major international company, on some of the most exciting infrastructure projects across the world
- Structured career path and lifelong learning
- Potential opportunities to work in international offices
- Competitive salary, generous holiday allowance and additional benefits
- Supportive and dynamic working environment
- Strong training and development programme
- Opportunities to work in overseas offices
- Social events and team building activities
To apply in confidence, send your CV in response to this advert or for more info, contact Ngaire Wallace at Thorn Baker on 0117 2033 444 or email@example.com
Key skills: Quantity Surveyor, infrastructure, cost consulting, Construction, Rail, PQS, RSE, QS, RICS, MCIOB, Finance, water, gas, highways