£25k - 30k per year
25 days ago
Title: Junior Site Manager
Location: Swindon, Wiltshire
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Junior Site Manager to join a well-established heritage developer who has a reputation for delivering outstanding homes.
As Junior Site Manager, you will report directly to the Project Manager based on site and have the opportunity to grow and develop your management skills, working alongside professionals who are passionate about what they do.
- Assist with management and implementation of health and safety procedures
- Ensure appropriate sub-contractors and trades are completing work to programme and action appropriately
- To manage the costs associated with the works and any variations should they arise
- Ensure site presentation is maintained at the correct standard at all times.
- You will be experienced in working in a similar position for minimum 2 years
- CSCS card holder
- 1st Aid qualified
- SSSTS qualified
For further information relating to this role, please contact Katie Smith of Thorn Baker on 07970 224907 or apply directly to the advert or via email email@example.com