£20k - 25k per year
15 days ago
Job title: Marketing Assistant
Location: West Yorkshire – Bradford, Halifax, Dewsbury, Leeds, Keighley, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Huddersfield
Job type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable to £25,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Marketing assistant to join a well-established, award winning main contractor offering a full range of construction professional design & building services.
This is a business with an unrivalled reputation for attracting and retaining the very best people in the construction industry, offering extensive opportunities for both personal and career development opportunities.
As Marketing Assistant, you will be providing support to the marketing manager with the development and implementation of the company marketing strategy.
You will be:
- Developing and coordinating digital content to support social media and on-line strategies
- Defining and tracking digital performance
- Measuring the success of social media campaigns
- Translating data into practical actions
- Providing support with establishing campaigns to promote our services and developing stakeholder engagement
- Creating and developing content for newsletters and company literature
- Help to promote core value messages and initiatives, both internally and externally
Minimum 2 years’ experience in a marketing role
Degree in marketing desirable (but not essential)
Proven experience in social media marketing/digital marketing
Knowledge of social media channels
Experience in creating engaging content
Accuracy and attention to detail
Excellent communication skills
What's in it for you?
On offer is a negotiable basic salary to £25,000 per annum and the opportunity to join a reputable business that is able to offer long term skills and career development opportunities.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click the link to apply or contact Lucy Patterson at Thorn Baker for more information.
Key Skills: Marketing, Social media marketing, digital marketing, content creating, social media channels