£40k - 45k per day + Package
about 1 month ago
Job title: Marketing Manager
Location: North East - Scarborough, York, Hull, Market Weighton, Beverley, Selby, Bridlington
Job type: Construction
Salary / Rate: Salary negotiable to £45,000 plus bonus & benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing Manager to join a key player within the modular construction industry. You will be joining a global business that is going through a strong period of growth and expansion. This is a 60 year’s established business, offering modular building solutions on a temporary and permanent basis that is proud to work on some of the most prestigious projects across a wide variety of the construction industry, with an unrivalled reputation for delivering quality and service excellence.
As Marketing Manager you have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the management team. A key appointment for the business, you will bring all marketing activity in-house, devising and implementing marketing strategy and growing and developing a team high performing marketing team.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Developing and implementing the marketing strategy.
- Leading and managing the marketing department and external consultants.
- Leading and managing the sales administration, bid coordination and the Business Development. Advisor team, providing direction on regional strategies and campaign management.
- Assist in interviewing, hiring, orientation and training of new marketing staff.
- Drive forward customer acquisition through all channels.
- Oversee the production of high quality marketing collateral and advertising opportunities.
- Pro-actively manage all social media accounts and explore new platforms for development.
- Assist in securing major media channel exposure and sponsorship opportunities.
- Manage the digital strategy across all channels including the website, e-marketing. SEO/PPC/Google Adwords and online advertising.
- Manage external agencies associated with the marketing function.
- Organise and attend company-wide or marketing events meet clients and attend conferences, trade shows, industry events, and seminars.
Marketing-related degree qualified
Minimum seven years of marketing experience
Creative, innovative, adaptable, outstanding interpersonal communication skills
Cabable of maintaining strong client relationships
Excellent writing skills
Good public speaker
Strong people management ability with good leadership skills
Research and analysis ability.
What's in it for you?
Salary negotiable to £45,000
Bonus 25% of salary
Career development opportunities
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click the link to apply or contact Lucy Patterson at Thorn Baker.
Key Skills: Marketing, Marketing Manager, Marketing Strategy