£45k - 55k per year + Excellent Benefits
about 1 month ago
Title: MEP Manager
Location: Greater London
Salary: Dependant on Experience
We are currently working with one of the UK's most advanced Modular Build Main Contractors who are urgently seeking an experienced MEP Manager to work on their high profile project in Greater London.
- Overseeing all MEP aspects of the role from Design, Procurement and Delivery
- Taking ownership of the project financially, providing advice to the procurement team
- Responsible for all documentation.
- Project reporting.
- Conducting Surveys
- Sub-contractor managing and mentoring
- Procurement of materials.
- Attending all meetings.
- Someone who can take projects from the estimating team all the way to commissioning and handover
- must be willing to travel for work (will spend 90% of time in Greater London)
- BEng (Hons) in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Trade background
- Minimum 7 years working in a Mechanical role.
- Construction experience would be an advantage. (Residential & Modular build would be ever better)
- Knowledge of BIM modelling.
For further information relating to this role, please contact Rhian Newman of Thorn Baker on 07969 972 412 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Skills: Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Building Services, Site Manager, Housing, Modular