£28k - 36k per year
11 months ago
Role title: Mobile Electrical Engineer
Location: Mobile roles across the South West of England: Gloucestershire, Somerset, Bristol, Wiltshire, Devon, Dorset, Cornwall and surrounding areas.
Salary: £28k - £36k negotiable on experience and Location
Role type: Permanent
Calling Mobile Electrical Engineers across South West England: permanent job with your own dedicated ‘patch’ and limited traveling, no office check-ins, great salary, new van and tools, fantastic company culture with a major company and job security. These new roles are available due to major new contract win and expansion. Apply now as due to great staff retention, training opportunities and benefits, people do not leave this company so these roles will not be available for long.
No time to update your CV? No problem, give me a call and I can help with your application.
What’s in it for you:
- Permanent contract with guaranteed long-term work
- Leading, expanding company who work with major well-known commercial brands
- Mobile role but with a limited dedicated area to cover within the radius of your home county location
- No need for regular office check-ins – you will be trusted to work alone, but will have the support of a mobile supervisor and monthly tool-box talks
- Competitive salary, own van and tools, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, bonus culture that rewards performance
- Training opportunities to continue to upskill
- Fantastic company culture of motivated and professional colleagues
What we’re looking for:
- We are seeking motivated and committed individuals with strong communication skills, Electricians Qualified to City & Guilds Level 3 standard or equivalent, with 17th or 18th Edition IET Wiring Regulations, Gold CSCS card welcomed but not required, strong Health and Safety knowledge and First Aid. Previous experience of Building Services / Faciliities work in commercial premises completing PPM and Reactive Electrical Maintenance.
- Salary varies on location, experience and qualifications, give me a call if you do not see your salary bracket listed.
Apply now by sending your CV to this advert, or for more information call Ngaire (Ny-ree) at Thorn Baker on 0117 2033 444.
Key words: Mobile Electrical Engineer, Maintenance, Facilities, CSCS, SSSTS, City & Guilds, Gold Card, Electrician, 17th or 18th Edition, PAT, Building Services