0117 203 3444
14 days ago
Job title: Mobile Site Operative
Location: Luton and surrounding areas
Job type: Modular Buildings
Salary / Rate: Dependant on experience
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Mobile Site Operative to join a well-established and successful market leader within the modular industry specialising in the long term hire and sale of modular buildings, cabin jacklegs, welfare accommodation and portable storage solutions.
You will be joining a forward thinking business with a welcoming and friendly team environment, a company that prides itself on their knowledge of modular buildings, coupled with their ability to provide flexibility and an expanding range of product offering.
- Travel to multiple sites
- Installing/dismantling cabins on site
- Removal of internal fittings
- Ensure good levels of health and safety are maintained
- Cabin /modular building installing /dismantling experience
- Slinger / signalling experience
- Valid UK driving license is required
- Lives in the South of England
- Experience on a construction site
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
What’s in it for you?
- Accommodation and meal allowances provided on occasions when working away from home is required
- Team company vehicle
- The chance to join a market leader within the growing modular industry.
- Friendly team environment
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click the link to apply or contact Tamara Fitton at Thorn Baker or call 07811744871.
Key Skills: Mobile Site Operative, Cabin Fitter, Slinger, Signaller, Modular, Cabins, Portable accommodation, welfare facilities, portable space