about 1 month ago
Job title: National Sales Manager
Job type: Construction - Fasteners & fixings
Salary / Rate: Attractive (commensurate with experience)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experience Sales Manager to join a highly reputable fixings and fasteners manufacturer within the construction industry that has been established for circa 60 years.
This is a company that prides itself on delivering quality products to a wide cross section of the construction industry, being a trusted first choice supplier to house builders, construction product manufacturers, and construction professionals.
You will be joining a friendly team environment that has customer experience at the forefront of what they do, providing industry leading technical and on-site support.
Reporting to the Sales Director, and supporting the wider sales team, you will be tasked with developing sales opportunities in the Fasteners market sector in the UK.
You will be selling a large range of fixings and fasteners, including all nails, screws and resin products to a wide cross section of the construction industry. You will be:
- Leading commercial efforts to attain and increase sales and profit targets for the fasteners market
- Working with the Sales Director to agree the sales plan
- Develop and provide products and services in order to win new, and maintain existing customers
- Provide accurate sales forecasts for production of all Fasteners products
- Negotiate sales contracts with customers for Fastener products
- Monitor information relating to customer perception of performance to ensure customer satisfaction is met
- Represent the company at external conferences, commercial meetings, exhibitions and trade events when necessary
- Complete quarterly updates on Fastener sales and progress in territory
- Experience of both transactional and key account management
- Proven field sales experience within the Fasteners / Power tool industry
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Dynamic and inspirational, collaborative in nature, with excellent relationship building skills
- Comfortable in communicating with people from all levels: Company Directors to Site operatives
- Self motivated and driven, demonstrating initiative and creativity in approach
- Good level of basic IT skills
What's in it for you?
Attractive basic salary (commensurate with experience)
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click the link to apply or contact Lucy Patterson at Thorn Baker.
Key Skills: Sales, Field Sales, Sales Manager , National Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Account Manager, Fixings, Fasteners, Power Tools, Nails, screws, Resins