about 1 month ago
Title: Project Operations Manager
Location: South Yorkshire
Salary: Flexible to attract
Sector: Design & Build
A fantastic family owned and run design & build construction business are looking to add to their senior management team by recruiting a Project Operations Manager. This company are top of their game operating a bespoke production facility in South Yorkshire.
To oversee the project, pre-construction and operational functions of the business as well as supporting the manufacturing side of this progressive employer. You will also be responsible for creating and implementing new processes and procedures to help the business run more affectively.
- A mixture of technical, operational, and commercial knowledge.
- An understanding of manufacturing processes would be advantageous
- Ability to make good judgement decisions
- Background in offsite construction (Timber Frame, Modular Construction or Light Gauge Steel) – desirable not essential
- A critical thinker, who can lead, multitask, and work under pressure
- You will understand the importance of administration, organisation, structure, preparation, and communication
- Ideally with a strong B2C background
What’s in it for you?
- Salary above industry standard (negotiable pending skillset)
- Opportunity to make a real difference and make your mark within the business
- Fantastic company events.
For further information relating to this role, please contact Rhian Newman of Thorn Baker on 07969 972412 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Key skills: technical, commercial, operations, construction, manufacturing, design, build