Flexible Dependant on Experience
7 months ago
Title: Operations Manager
Location: South East
Sector: Manufacturing & Construction (Offsite)
Salary: Flexible to attract
This is an award winning construction & manufacturing company who are committed to innovation, quality builds and social value. They have an ethic stance on the market and are backed with experience and integrity. If you want to make a difference then this is the right place to be!
Operations Manager required for a manufacturer of fast-track building systems, where you will be required to manage the manufacturing and design functions as the company continues its expansion. You will hold a key position within the Senior Management team, reporting directly to the Managing Director.
- Production / operations background (ideally manufacturing for construction)
- Strong leadership skills
- Track record of managing change in a production or possibly construction environment
- Excellent communication skills and a good listener
- Strong analytical skills
- Good working knowledge of lean manufacturing methods
- Experience with timber frame, light steel-frame or modular building manufacture desirable but not essential
What’s in it for me?
- Salary (depending on your prior experience and qualifications)
- profit-related bonus
- car or allowance
- Autonomous role with real opportunities to make your mark
For further information relating to this role, please contact Rhian Newman of Thorn Baker on 0117 203 3444
Key Skills: Manufacturing, Lean, Construction, Timber, Steel, Offsite, Modular, Quality