£9.00 - 9.50 per hour
19 days ago
Job title: Payroll Assistant
Job type: Temporary
Salary: £9.50 per hour
We are looking for a temporary Payroll Assistant to join a 50-years established modular manufacturer based in the North of England on an initial 3-month contract.
You will be tasked with gathering appropriate information, calculating, and paying the weekly payroll by the appropriate deadlines. Duties will include:
- Dealing with any queries from Government Bodies relating to pay
- Preparing all information on a weekly basis as necessary to pay monthly bonuses
- Administering the Holiday Credit Payment Scheme
- Producing graph and accompanying reports based on information available from the payroll
- Prepare end of year figures, distribute P60s, reconcile tax / NI, etc.
- Dealing with starters / leavers, completing P45's / P46's as appropriate
- Dealing with queries from employees / HR Department relating to pay, etc.
- Producing weekly wages report / graphs as instructed.
- Assisting with general clerical services.
- Processing agency invoices
Minimum 1-3 years’ experience working in a payroll function
Previous experience working in a busy office environment
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong numerical skills
Ability to work on own initiative and part of a team
Excellent organisation skills, able to prioritise workload
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click the link to apply or contact Lucy Patterson at Thorn Baker on 07973 786 995 or email@example.com
Key Skills: Payroll, Payroll administrator, temporary