10 days ago
Job title: Planner
Job type: Permanent
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an ambitious individual to join a market leading company within the house building sector in the role of Planner.
This is an instantly recognisable name within the industry, with customer service excellence at the core of everything they do.
You will be joining a business committed to helping talented and driven individuals build the career that they want, offering extensive opportunities for long-term development and a strong focus on delivering an inclusive company culture.
As Planner, you will have responsibility for the production of sketch layouts for land offers. You will be producing and collating information for planning applications and monitor their progress. Duties will include:
- Managing all facets of the day-to-day promotion of all planning applications
- Producing sketch and planning layouts
- Producing Design and Access Statements
- Submitting planning applications
- Liaising directly with planning authorities and statutory consultees to ensure successful outcome of planning application process.
- Managing all external consultants involved in planning applications
- Undertake community engagements
- Background with a local authority, house builder or private consultancy
- Degree in Planning or Surveying
- Experience in planning policy and project management
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong knowledge of the local area
- Ability to work on own initiative, self-manage and prioritise own workload
- Computer literate, with proficiency in the use of AutoCAD preferred but not essential
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click the link to apply or contact Lucy Patterson at Thorn Baker for more information.
Key Skills: Planner, Planning, Surveying, Building regulations, New Homes, Housebuilding, Housing developer, Residential New build, Housing, Apartments