£50k - 60k per year + package
28 days ago
Title: Planning Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum + package including car/allowance, competitive bonus, medical cover, 25 days holiday and other flexible benefits
Planning Manager required to the join regional office for the countries leading 5 star developer. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to join a regional office that has been operating for approximately 18 months and establish themselves within a recently new team. Reporting to the department Director you'll be responsible for managing all divisional planning applications and land promotions. You'll liaise with local stakeholders, residents and planning authorities to ensure you have a full understanding of the local landscape with regards to planning issues to ensure the local community are fully engaged and support the companies work in the region.
You will be expected to:
- Manage all facets of the day-to-day promotion of all current planning application
- Provide advice to the Land and Technical teams on identified housing sites e.g. carrying out site investigations, producing and interpreting planning reports, pulling together planning packs
- Monitor progress of planning status of all Local Authorities LDFs within the division
- Manage all external consultants involved in the planning applications/promotions
- Liaise with Council Planning Offices and undertaking community engagements
- Negotiate S106 terms with LA’s, solicitors and Barristers
- Promote and act in accordance with Group values, systems, policies and procedures
The successful candidate will be familiar with the planning application process ideally through work with a developer although experience gained working with a consultancy or local authority will also be considered. It is desirable that the successful candidate holds or is working towards an RTPI accredited qualification.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity APPLY NOW or contact Andy Fletcher at Thorn Baker for a confidential chat.
Key skills: RTPI, planning, town planner, planning application, land promotion