Kingston upon Hull
27 days ago
Job Title: Freelance Pre-Construction Manager
Rate: £Flexible to attract (permanent also considered)
Sector: Offsite, Modular, Contracting
Pay Options: CIS, PAYE or Umbrella
One of the UK's leading modular contractors is seeking an experienced pre-construction manager to join their growing team in Yorkshire. This company has seen significant growth, profit and investment over the last 12 months and are in a incredibly strong position in the market. Projects are predominantly across the education, healthcare and commercial sectors.
You will be supported by in-house design, estimating and bid teams who have broad experience of their modular building systems. Working alongside this highly skilled and driven team, will align with a results orientated business with a strong and proven growth plan.
- Managing complex, multi-workstream opportunities
- Working in close partnership with the Estimating, Design & Bid support teams to deliver key business
- Assessing and addressing the technical and commercial risks relating to the bid
- Support the operational teams in the transition period of new contracts or as required
- Full job spec available on request
- A background in main contracting or modular build
- Pre Construction Contracts Manager experience required
- Minimum 5 years Pre Construction Manager experience.
- Minimum 10 years Construction industry experience.
- Good understanding of buildability, design, planning and commercial management.
- Strong IT / reporting skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
For further information relating to this role please contact Rhian Newman of Thorn Baker on 07969 972412 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Skills: Pre-construction, New Build, Main Contracting, Modular, Offsite, Estimating, Design, Contractor,