Kingston upon Hull
2 months ago
Job Title: Head of Pre-Construction Manager
Salary: £Flexible to attract (with very stong package)
Sector: Offsite, Modular, Contracting, Fit-out
One of the UK's leading modular contractors is seeking an experienced pre-construction manager to join their growing team in Yorkshire. This company has seen significant growth, profit and investment over the last 12 months and are in a incredibly strong position in the market. Projects are predominantly across the education, healthcare and commercial sectors.
You will be supported by in-house design, estimating and bid teams who have broad experience of their modular building systems. Working alongside this highly skilled and driven team, will align with a results orientated business with a strong and proven growth plan.
- Managing complex, multi-workstream opportunities
- Working in close partnership with the Estimating, Design & Bid support teams to deliver key business
- Assessing and addressing the technical and commercial risks relating to the bid
- Support the operational teams in the transition period of new contracts or as required
- Full job spec available on request
- A background in main contracting, modular build or Fit out and refurbishment
- Pre Construction Contracts Manager experience required
- Minimum 5 years Pre Construction Manager experience.
- Minimum 10 years Construction industry experience.
- Good understanding of buildability, design, planning and commercial management.
- Strong IT / reporting skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
For further information relating to this role please contact Rhian Newman of Thorn Baker on 07969 972412 or email email@example.com
Key Skills: Pre-construction, New Build, Main Contracting, Modular, Offsite, Estimating, Contractor, Refurbishment, Fit-out