£40k - 45k per year + Package
1 day ago
Job title: Procurement Manager
Location: Yorkshire – Liverpool, Warrington, Manchester, Sheffield, Barnsley, Rotherham, Wakefield, Doncaster, Stockport, Runcorn
Job type: Permanent
Salary / Rate: Negotiable to £45,000 per annum plus package
Expanding company, exciting sector, innovative and sustainable construction projects - what more could you want from your next role? We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Procurement Manager in a great working environment. This company has a strong pipeline of work and are an innovative major player in the Modular Housing industry.
As Procurement manager you will be working on large scale residential projects. You will be:
- Coordinating purchasing of supplies, materials, services and equipment for housing projects
- Obtaining competitive quotations from and negotiating with suppliers.
- Ensuring supplies and their suppliers are compliant with all relevant regulations and legislation
- Preparing and issuing contracts for suppliers and cost reports
- Raising orders for supplies.
- Ensuring the availability of materials to maximise efficiency
Previous experience of procurement within the house building or modular construction sectors
Strong negotiator with excellent numerical skills
Strong written and communication skills
Demonstrable commercial awareness of the construction industry
Highly organised, able to work on own initiative or within a team environment
What's in it for you?
On offer is a basic salary negotiable to £45,000 per annum plus package
If would like to be considered for this opportunity please click the link to apply or contact Lucy Patterson at Thorn Baker for more information.
Key Skills: Buyer, buying, procurement, supply chain, purchasing, construction, residential, house builder, house building, new homes, new build, modular, modular housing, modular build