£45k - 50k per year + Excellent Benefits
9 months ago
Job title: Procurement Manager
Location: East Midlands
Salary: Negotiable to £49,000 per annum plus package
Expanding company, exciting sector, innovative and sustainable construction projects - what more could you want from your next role? We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Procurement Manager in a great working environment. They are one of the UK's leading housing developers and urban regeneration specialists who operate throughout the UK. This employer believes that their people are their greatest asset and with that in mind they offer an outstanding training and development programme as well as an unrivalled benefits package.
As Procurement manager you will be working on large scale residential projects. You will be:
- Coordinating purchasing of supplies, materials, services and equipment for housing projects
- Obtaining competitive quotations from and negotiating with suppliers.
- Ensuring supplies and their suppliers are compliant with all relevant regulations and legislation
- Preparing and issuing contracts for suppliers and cost reports
- Raising orders for supplies.
- Ensuring the availability of materials to maximise efficiency
- Previous experience of procurement within the house building, modular construction or timber frame sectors
- Strong negotiator with excellent numerical skills
- Strong written and communication skills
- Demonstrable commercial awareness of the construction industry
- Highly organised, able to work on own initiative or within a team environment
What's in it for you?
- On offer is a basic salary negotiable to £49,000 per annum plus package
- Car allowance
- Pension (way above average)
- Death in Service
If would like to be considered for this opportunity please click the link to apply or contact Rhian Newman at Thorn Baker for more information on 07969 972412 or email@example.com.
Key Skills: Buyer, buying, procurement, supply chain, purchasing, construction, residential, house builder, house building. timber frame, modular