over 1 year ago
Rob title: Procurement Manager
Job type: Permanent
Salary / Rate: Attractive Salary & Excellent Benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Procurement Manager to join an independent construction and property consultancy working across all sectors of the built environment.
This is company that delivers project leadership, commercial success, construction excellence and specialist consultancy services to their clients
You will be joining a business that prides itself on providing some of the most respected and highly trained teams through the investment in training and development.
A highly ethical business that supports their communities and charitable causes.
- Civils / highways projects
- Managing major procurement exercises
- Contract development
- Supplier selection
- Supply chain improvement
- Experience of procurement within the construction sector market & procurement cycles
- Proven track record of managing major procurement exercises
- CIPS qualified
- Previous experience with NEC and OJEU
- Civils / infrastructure background preferred
What's in it for you?
- Attractive salary & excellent benefits
- Opportunity to work on large, exciting projects
- Training & Development opportunities
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click the link to apply or contact Lucy Patterson at Thorn Baker on 0117 2033 444 or Lucy@thornbaker.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement Manager, Buyer, Construction, Rail, CIPS, NEC, OJEU, Supply Chain