£18k - 20.5k per year + benefits
about 1 month ago
Job title: Project Administrator - Covid
Sector: Construction / Environment / Ecology Consulting
Salary: £18k - £20,500k permanent. Freelance / contractor could be considered.
Role status: This is a key worker role on an essential infrastructure project, with very strict Covid-19 safety processes in place. Live role, immediate start.
Our client, a leading environmental specialist, is seeking a highly organised Project Administrator to be based in from their Kenilworth office. The successful applicant will assist the Senior Project Manager and the project teams in the smooth running of key environment projects, with a particular focus on organising and adminstering processes relating to Covid-19.
The company works across the UK for a broad range of clients, delivering a broad array of environment projects to public and private sector clients, from large infrastructure schemes to charities. The projects include river restoration, fish passage, ecological works and restoration from design through to delivery. This key worker role will focus on project managing Covid-19 processes and supplies - this includes organising signage for site, monitoring PPE and SOPs and all other project administration relating to Covid-19.
- Main focus - delivering project administration relating to Covid-19 site safety processes
- Diary management and administration assistance to the Senior PM and PM
- Collating commercial information such as cost allocation for the project accountant
- Site visits to collate data and information
- Logistic and procurement support
- Co-ordinating PPE and construction site supplies
- Document support including site files, RAMS and QHSE records
- IMS compliance support
- General team administration for the project
- General management of the office environment including basic supplies
- Very organised, confident and self-motivated person with a cheerful and positive attitude and passion for the environment
- Previous experience in a project or construction site administration role
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and Microsoft Project
- Driving is required in this role so you will need a full clean UK driving license
- Commitment to Health, Safety and Wellbeing
- Initiative and able to problem solve and prioritise without supervision
What's in it for you
- Friendly, postitive and safe place to work
- Personalised development plan and clear career progression
- Varied projects and clients in the environment / ecology sector
- On the job learning with a £500 annual training budget - more available with a clear business case
- Support to gain professional memberships where required
- Company pension scheme
- Annual leave allowance that increases with years served
- Multiple opportunities for career progression
This is a great opportunity to bring your organisation and administration skills to the environment sector and work in a varied and positive environment.
For more details or a chat about the job call Ngaire (Ny-ree) Wallace at Thorn Baker on 07792 381 034 or to apply, send your CV via this advert or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Key skills: Project Officer, Environment, Ecology, Construction, Project Administration, Administration, Coventry, Team Secretary, PA, Team Assistant, Covid-19