0117 203 3444
over 1 year ago
Rob title: Project Design Manager
Salary: Negotiable dependant on experience
Industry leader in the modular sector is seeking an experienced Project Design Manager to join the design team. Working on a variety of projects predominantly in the Education, Health, Commercial and Residential sectors. This client is experiencing considerable growth and has a strong pipeline of secured work.
- Provide primary design oversight across multiple projects
- Responsible for executing the design in accordance with the project’s design deliverables
- Directing and coordinating external design partners and the internal Project Design and CAD Technician resource allocated to the project.
- The Project Design Manager will support the Contracts Manager in dealing with the client team on design related issues.
This is just a brief overview. Full responsibilities for this role are available upon request.
- Be qualified to Degree or HND/HNC level, and have professional accreditation with a relevant institution.
- Be competent in the use of appropriate CAD software such as AutoDESK REVIT, AutoDESK AutoCAD, and/or other 3D Modelling software.
- Experience working within a design role in a construction business-preferably modular
- Experience managing members of a team, including the allocation and monitoring of design workload, as well as overseeing individual's personal development.
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to work for a leading company within the modular sector
- Work on a vast array of projects so no day will be the same
- The training and support necessary to progress your career
- Growing company
- Competitive package
To apply, send your CV in response to this advert or for more info, contact Tamara Fitton at Thorn Baker on 0117 2033 444 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Key skills: Design, Project Design Manager, Construction, Modular, Build, Education, Health, Commercial, Residential