Flexible Dependant on Experience
about 1 year ago
Title: Project Director
Location: Home Based – UK Wide Travel
Salary: Very competitive plus strong benefits package
Sector: Manufacturing & Construction
Role status: Live with ASAP start - this organisation is producing essential buildings for key services, and operates within strict guidelines to ensure worker safety while providing an essential service. CVs will be reviewed immediately and interviews held over the next fortnight with safety checks in place.
Our client, a leading force in the building & manufacturing industry, is a major player in the production of essential buildings and are now seeking a Project Director to strengthen their capability to deliver a high quality construction service to key industries, particularly healthcare. Other sectors of operation include the MOD, Commercial, Retail, Hotel, Student Accommodation and Education sectors. We are proud to be recruiting for this client who are producing crucial facilities for our health and care industries, while operating within government guidelines to protect their staff.
As Project Director you will be responsible for the overall leadership, direction, management and supervision of projects to achieve the best possible health and safety standards. You will be responsible for delivering projects to time, cost and quality targets and provide leadership and support to managing the delivery of projects liaising regularly with other department heads to ensure programme, specification and quality and cost objectives are achieved. Work closely with customers to manage the customer experience and journey.
Full detailed spec available on request
- Strong leadership skills
- 10 years’ experience in Contract/Project management and contract administration
- MCIOB or qualified through experience
- Broad knowledge of building regulations and construction methods
- Strong commercial awareness
- Strong working knowledge of prevailing health and safety legislation and practise
- Highly organised and able to coordinate a large team of contractors and consultants
- The individual will have a well-established record within the Off-Site sector and will have expert knowledge of key sectors such as Education, Healthcare, Defence, etc.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Strong benefits package
- Car allowance
- This is a really great role where you will have the opportunity to make a huge difference to this successful business
- Opportunity to contribute to key industries and be part of a team manufacturing essential healthcare buildings
- Excellent benefits package
- Clear defined career path
For further information relating to this role, please contact Rhian Newman of Thorn Baker on 07969 972 412.
Key skills: Project Management, Manufacturing, Production, Offsite, Modular, Education, Healthcare., MoD, Defence, Framework