£75k - 90k per year + Excellent Benefits
4 months ago
Job Title: Project Director
Location: UK Wide
Salary: £75,000-£90,000 plus excellent package
Sector: Modular, Offsite, Fit Out, Refurbishment
A Project Director is required for a forward thinking organisation that is instantly recognisable within their field; they boast an exceptional portfolio, with a strong on-time delivery record and can offer highly bespoke products to the construction industry. It’s a great time to join the organisation as the company is very much in 'growth mode'. Initial Projects are based in the London area.
- Proven construction management and major project experience within the Modular Build sector or within Fit Out or Main Contracting Services to work across the UK.
- Experience of managing projects over £12,000,000 is essential.
- Experience in Health, Education, Commercial, Residential and Student Accommodation sectors would be advantageous.
- A proven track record of Construction Management in the Modular Building sector, or Fit Out/Main Contracting.
- You will be driven, reliable with excellent leadership skills
- You will have good market experience, strong MMC and construction regulations experience who are well organised.
This role offers excellent opportunities for Career Progression in both the company and the wider group for the successful applicant so you will be a very ambitious and forward-thinking individual. Overall, you will be seeking an opportunity to take your career to the next level or to build on an already successful career at this level.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent Salary
- Superb Bonus Opportunities
- Car Allowance
- Very Strong Pension
- Death in Service Policy
- Mobile Phone, Laptop
For further information relating to this role, please contact Rhian Newman of Thorn Baker on 07969 972412
Key Skills: MMC, Offsite, Construction, Director, Modular, Offsite, Project Management, Fit Out, refurbishment