0117 203 3444
over 1 year ago
Rob title: Project Director
Salary: Negotiable dependant on experience
Industry leader in the modular sector is seeking an experienced Project Director to join the team. Working on a variety of projects predominantly in the Education, Health, Commercial and Residential sectors. This client is experiencing considerable growth and has a strong pipeline of secured work.
- Responsible for the overall leadership, direction, management and supervision of projects
- Deliver projects to time, cost and quality targets.
- Work closely with customers to manage the customer experience and journey.
- Liaise regularly with other department heads to ensure programme, specification and quality and cost objectives are achieved.
Full responsibilities for this role are available upon request.
- well-established record within the Off-Site sector
- Extensive knowledge of building regulations and construction methods
- Knowledge of key sectors such as Education, Healthcare, Commercial, etc.
- Experience working in a similar senior management role.
- Educated to degree level- Preferred
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to work for a leading company within the modular sector
- Work on a vast array of projects so no day will be the same
- Growing company
- Competitive package
To apply, send your CV in response to this advert or for more info, contact Tamara Fitton at Thorn Baker on 0117 2033 444 or email@example.com
Key skills: Project Director, Construction, Modular, Build, Education, Health, Commercial, Residential