£55k - 65k per year + Car, Bonus etc.
about 1 year ago
Title: Project Manager - Mechanical
Salary: £55,000 to £65,000 (negotiable) + car & Bonus
Sector: Mechanical Engineering
This mechanical services company design, install and deliver Mechanical services in industrial and commercial environments. Project values ranges from £5K to £3.5 mil, and have successfully completed projects for clients in a variety of sectors ranging from Care homes, Hotels, Educational Establishments, Defence, student accommodation, multiple residential Developments, office and retail. They have built strong, lasting relationship by being approachable and delivering an excellent service.
Due to their continued growth and success they now have a fantastic opportunity for a Mechanical Project Manager to join them. Responsibilities to include:
- Management of sub-contractors
- Creation of RAMS
- Report writing
- Running site meetings
- Tool box talks
- Issuing technical submittals.
- Client liaison
- Management of team meetings
- Program management and adjustment where needed
- Value engineering
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a Project Manager
- Experience of managing projects with a value of up to £3 million
- CSCS - Black or gold
- 1st Aid at Work
- To have come from either a trades or academic background
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Car, laptop, mobile
- Annual Bonus
- Very good career progression
- Pension, holidays etc.
For further information relating to this role, please call Ngaire Wallace (Ny-ree) at Thorn Baker on 0117 203 3444
Key skills: Mechanical, Engineering, facilities, CSCS, SMSTS