£45k - 55k per year
4 months ago
Job title: Project Manager
Location: Covering sites from the Midlands down to London
Job type: Timber / SIPS
Salary: £45,000 to £55,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Manager to join a specialist Offsite manufacturer. This company are leaders in their field offering high quality Offsite solutions from the design to installation stages. With strong values at their core, the company in question are able to offer an unrivalled level of service.
This role is predominantly site based and will involve travel to multiple sites. Key responsibilities include:
- Run multiple sites from the Midlands down to London
- Involvement with the technical aspects i.e. working with the design teams and clients, producing crane plans & working to project programmes.
- Work closely with the main contractor and manage the supply chain to achieve targets of quality, cost and time
- Experienced Project Manager within Construction Main Contracting or Offsite construction industry (essential)
- Working knowledge of current building regulations
- Effective problem solver
- Ability to adapt approach to effectively deal with challenges as they arise
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Team player
- High level of understanding of the project life cycle end to end
What's in it for you?
On offer are a negotiable basic salary (DOE), bonus, company vehicle, pension and benefits, as well as the opportunity to work for a market leading business that looks after its people.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click the link to apply or contact Tamara Fitton at Thorn Baker for more information.
Key Skills: Project Manager, SIPS, Timber Frame, Panels, Offsite, Project Management, Insulated Panels, Project Delivery