11 days ago
Title: Construction Project Manager (Freelance)
Duration: 6 to 12 months
Site Hours: 8am to 5.30 Monday to Friday with attendance on Saturdays / Sundays as required
Rate: Flexible to discuss
- The role will be currently based on a large private country estate, in excess of 800 acres, with new build works, infrastructure, landscaping and restoration of listed building.
- The project value currently exceeds £50 million and all the works will be executed to the highest standard.
- The role will be reporting directly to the Project Director whilst working closely with large multidisciplinary team.
- The Estate is occupied and often sees the Client in residence.
- Our client are appointed as the Project Managers and the Construction Managers for the works, and are also acting as Principle Contractor under the CDM Regulations.
- There is currently a staff of 4 production and 2 commercial based on the Main Site with works on the Secondary Site yet to commence but stabilization and investigation is under way.
We would expect the candidate to be professionally qualified (MCIOB or Degree) and have 10 years relevant experience, ideally with high end residential work and Listed Buildings. They will need to be capable of working independently but in close conjunction with the Professional Team. An understanding of the Construction Management process and the JCT CMA & TC would be an advantage.
In addition we would expect;
- CSCS card holder
- 1st Aid qualified
- SMSTS qualified
- Asbestos Awareness
- The candidate will need to be flexible in their approach and be very hands on if required.
- The candidate will be expected to provide their own laptop and mobile phone.
For further information relating to this role, please contact Rhian Newman of Thorn Baker on 07969 972412 or apply directly to the advert or via email email@example.com
Key skills: Project Management, CSCS, SMSTS, Housing, Residential, Heritage, PQS, Listed Buildings, MCOIB, JCT, CMA