£38k - 40k per year
17 days ago
Job title: Project Manager
Location: Hampshire / Wiltshire –Andover, Tidworth, Basingstoke, Winchester, Eastleigh, Amesbury, Salisbury, Newbury, Marlborough, Swindon, Devizes, Warminster
Job type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable to £40,000 per annum
You will be joining a well-established family business specialising in providing specialist contracting & ecology services to a range of clients across the UK.
As Project Manager you will be delivering a high standard of service delivery, achieving successful outcomes for clients, capturing and sharing knowledge across projects, enhancing the company culture reinforcing the reputation as a preferred service provider.
You will be delivering plans for projects under your control and monitoring subsequent performance against this, taking corrective action where appropriate and guidance from Senior Project Manager
You will be responsible for:
- Management of all operations for projects, including responsibility for all pre and post construction paperwork
- Delivering Projects to agreed budgets
- Client liaison for projects
- Managing multidisciplinary teams to produce project deliverables
- Management of sub-contractors and consortium partners
- Reporting to Senior Project Manager on all aspects your projects using written reports, Gantt charts and presentations
- Leading a team of specialists preparing proposals for future lines of work
- Reporting of project schedule to senior management team
- Provide advice and training on project management matters to junior members of staff
CIEEM or CIWEM, or at least have eligibility to progress membership
Health and Safety training (IOSH, NEBOSH National NEBOSH)
Previous experience of managing a large team and projects
Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build networks at all levels whilst influencing others
Proactive approach to problem solving
Experienced manager of people with the ability to delegate effectively
Ability to talk confidently to technical experts and gain the trust of team members
Self-motivated and driven with good time management skills
Effective written and verbal communication.
What's in it for you?
On offer is a negotiable salary to £40,000 per annum and the opportunity to join a well-established family business with a welcoming and supportive team environment
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click the link to apply or contact Lucy Patterson at Thorn Baker for more information.
Key Skills: Project Manager, Ecology, Environmental, Infrastructure, Water, CIEEM, CIWEM, NEBOSH, IOSH, CSCS,