£70k - 80k per year + Excellent Benefits
9 days ago
Job title: Prject Manager
Job type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable to £80,000 (DOE) + package
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and experienced Project Manager to plan, control and deliver a scheme, within the Special Projects Team, £37m 142 units. You are Likely to come from a Contracting background and be familiar and competent dealing with high end technically complex designs. This is a great role with a recognised name within the industry and comes with excellent career progression opportunities.
- Enforce all health & safety/ISO procedures
- As project lead, you will be responsible for controlling all production/commercial and technical departments
- Motivate/control and manage the team
- Oversee material takeoffs, scheduling and material control by the project team.
- Work closely with the supply chain and management team to promote a positive and safe culture.
- Produce, distribute and review scheme wide target programmes using asta.
- Prepare and host subcontractor/Client and team meetings.
- Compile subcontractor scopes to ensure robust supplychian packages are produced and cost certainty is established
- Self-motivation, drive and a passion to succeed
- Experience in delivering schemes around £70 million in value.
- Experienced in concrete frame structures with brickwork and clad façades.
- Competent in groundworks and civil engineers and capable of dealing with the topographical challenges associated with building on a sever gradients.
- Previous experience of managing a large teams on site including commercial and technical disciplines.
- Experience in D&B projects with bespoke designs.
- Proficient in ASTA Power Projects
What's in it for you?
- Excellent basic salary
- Car Allowance
- Life Assurance
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click the link to apply or contact Rhian Newman at Thorn Baker on 07969 972412 for more information.
Key Skills: Project Manager, Housing, RC Frame, Light Steel Frame, Reinforced Concrete, Commercial Management, Housing Development, Main contracting, Main contractor