0203 036 0542
4 months ago
Project Manager- SMSTS/FIRST AID/CSCS – High End Hotel Fit Out – Freelance - Start Date ASAP
A Major Main Contractor is looking for a specialist Project Manager to lead the internal fit-out of a current hotel. They are looking for an individual from a strong fit-out background within ‘Hospitality’, who is seeking a challenging and exciting project to add to their profile.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- To manage all aspects of fit-out process from first fix to completion.
- Manage key sub-contractors from Dry-liners, Carpentry and M&E.
- To conduct regular meetings to ensure project is in line with programme.
- Liaise and report to Project Director.
- Manage a team of Fit-out Site Managers and Assistants.
- Ensure Health and Safety standards on site are exceptional at all times.
- Producing an efficient programme for the fit-out phase.
Project Manager Requirements:
- SMSTS, First Aid and Managers CSCS Card.
- Must have ‘Hospitality’ Fit Out experience: Hotel/Restaurant/Bar
- Strong leadership skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Apply for this position below or alternatively, for further information, please contact ASAP Sid Choudhury email@example.com