£50k - 60k per year + Bonus
3 months ago
Title: Project Manager
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Salary: £50'000 - £60'000 (Dependant on Experience) + BONUS
Sector: Offsite, Residential, Housing
This is a property developer like no other I know and I absolutely love everything about them! They use incredibly beautiful designs to create bold, innovative and sustainable buildings, they have won more awards than I can count and are truly passionate about climate change as well as creating better places to live work and play. The team they have in place are what I call "game changers", they really are the "A-Team" of the industry, they get the job done and they do it very well!
A Project Manager is required for a climate innovation project in the Leeds area, this project has several phases consisting of both timber framed and steel framed homes. All traditional duties will apply;
- Managing project from briefing to handover
- Commercial aptitude and project financial management.
- Confident using IT systems and all Microsoft office software
- Maintaining concise and accurate records of briefs/scopes and installations reports
- Preparation and issuing of H&S paperwork to clients and Installation teams.
- Minimum 5 years working as a Project Manager within the construction industry.
- Have experience in either the residential or offsite construction sectors
- Personable, presentable and focused on delivery at the highest level.
- Strong communication skill set in liaising with Clients and Contractors.
- Clearly able to demonstrate working within a team.
- Hold a valid CSCS Card, SMSTS & First Aid
- Have excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Project Management Qualifications advantageous.
For further information relating to this role, please contact Rhian Newman of Thorn Baker on 07969 972412 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Key skills: Offsite, Timber Frame, LGST, Steel Frame, Residential, Housing, New Build, CSCS SMSTS, Project Management