£55k - 60k per year + Car Allowance, Bonus
about 1 month ago
Title: Project Manager
Location: West Midlands
Salary: To £60,000 plus car allowance & bonus
Sector: Fit out and Refurbishment
This dynamic & progressive company are one of the UK’s leaders in construction and refurbishment projects having successfully delivered over 1500 projects since 2002. They have an excellent team environment with and incredibly influential leadership team who take the time to grow and mentor their employees. This company is now going through a period of growth, and we are seeking Project Managers on their behalf.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager the role will be responsible for the delivery of construction projects to the highest standards.
- 10 years plus experience in the management of large-scale construction projects and multi-disciplinary construction teams
- Sound knowledge of construction delivery within specialised industrial sectors including for example, commercial, industrial, multi-room/resi, etc.
- Previous experience in promoting and ensuring exemplary standards of health and safety on large-scale construction projects.
- A multi-skilled trade background and/or degree qualification or equivalent
- Technical knowledge of construction build processes and defects
- Ability to plan and manage multiple projects and have a good level of knowledge of health and safety practices and legislation
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- CSCS Site Managers Card
- SMSTS or IOSH Managing Safely
- First Aid Certificate (preferable)
- Excellent communication skills
- Assertive and strong persuasion skills
- Strong time management skills
- Understands and applies commercial principles in terms of cost, profit, market and added value
What’s in it for you?
- Health Insurance
- Bike to Work
- Birthday off
- Extended Christmas Closure
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Flexible working
For further information relating to this role, please contact Rhian Newman of Thorn Baker on 07969 972 412 or email Rhian@thornbaker.co.uk