£30k - 35k per year + Package
7 months ago
Job title: Project Quantity Surveyor
Job type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable to £35,000 per annum DOE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Project Quantity Surveyor to join an independent construction and property consultancy working across all sectors of the construction industry. With the vision to minimise risk and create opportunities to maximise the value to their clients’, this is a business that delivers Project Leadership, Cost Certainty, Construction Success and Specialist Consultancy.
You will be working with some of the most respected and highly trained professionals in the industry and joining a company that ensures they are leaders in their field by investing in learning and development for everyone across the organisation.
As Project Quantity Surveyor you will be:
- Focused on cost management, payment and cost reporting
- Record keeping and reporting procurement process
- Preparing detailed pricing schedules from drawings & specifications
- Issuing tender packages
- Reviewing, analysing and comparing tender returns
- Chasing and recording tender interviews
- Preparation of recommendation reports for client sign off
- Issuing contract documentation
Minimum of 3 years’ Quantity Surveying experience
Commercial experience attained working on residential, office or hotel projects
Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying
Excellent numerical skills
Confident communicator, able to work in a team environment
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance and additional benefits
- Supportive and dynamic working environment
- Strong training and development programme
- Structured career path and lifelong learning
- Social events and team building activities
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click the link to apply or contact Lucy Patterson at Thorn Baker for more information.
Key Skills: Quantity Surveyor, QS, Project Surveyor, Project Quantity Surveyor, Residential, Commercial, Hotels