0117 203 3444
9 months ago
Rob title: Quality Inspector
Sector: Modular/ Off site
Salary: Negotiable dependant on experience
Industry leader in the modular sector is seeking a Quality Inspector to work within the quality team on a variety of projects in multiple sectors including Commercial, Education and MOD.
Summary of the Role:
- Quality Assurance of all projects/ products produced
- Ensure compliance to the required standards of all products produced
- Report any defects
- Maintain and develop systems to monitor product performance
- Identify improvement opportunities and support implementation of such improvements.
This is just a brief overview. Full responsibilities for this role are available upon request.
- Experience in the off-site/ modular industry- desired
- Understanding of engineering drawings
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to work for a leading company within the modular sector
- Work on a vast array of projects so no day will be the same
- Growing company
- Competitive package
To apply, send your CV in response to this advert or for more info, contact Tamara Fitton at Thorn Baker on firstname.lastname@example.org
Key skills: Quality inspector, Construction, Modular, Build, Education, Health, Commercial, Residential