12 months ago
Title: Quality Systems Manager
Location: East Midlands
Salary: Very competitive plus strong benefits package
Sector: Manufacturing & Construction
Role status: Live with ASAP start - this organisation is producing essential buildings for key services, and operates within strict guidelines to ensure worker safety while providing an essential service. CVs will be reviewed immediately and interviews held over the next fortnight with safety checks in place.
Our client, a leading force in the building & manufacturing industry, is a major player in the production of essential buildings and are now seeking an additional member of the Quality Management team to strengthen their capability to deliver a high quality construction service to key industries, particularly healthcare. Other sectors of operation include the MOD, Commercial, Retail, Hotel, Student Accommodation and Education sectors. We are proud to be recruiting for this client who are producing crucial facilities for our health and care industries, while operating within government guidelines to protect their staff.
- Fully responsible for the Quality Management Systems within the brand, ensuring compliance and audits
- Leading and attending quarterly quality meetings
- Arranging all training for staff, including sourcing relevant courses as applicable
- Full responsibility for security clearances with all MoJ & MoD clients, workspace security
- Completing PQQ information in relation to Quality
Full detailed spec available on request
- ISO:9001 internal or lead auditor qualification
- Preference for lean six sigma qualification but not essential
- Someone who is resolute, ambitious and who likes to take ownership
- Stable work history and demonstrates progression in previous roles and achievement of embedding quality processes
- You will either have a background in construction, manufacturing or the modular build sector
- You will be skilled at process mapping, risk assessment and method statements
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- This is a really great role where you will have the opportunity to make a huge difference to this successful business
- Opportunity to contribute to key industries and be part of a team manufacturing essential healthcare buildings
- Excellent benefits package
- Clear defined career path
For further information relating to this role, please contact Ngaire (Ny-ree) Wallace of Thorn Baker on 07792 381 034.
Key skills: Quality, ISO:9001, Manufacturing, Production, Offsite, Modular, QMS, Six Sigma