01172 033 444
QS - Wolverhampton
2 months ago
Job title: Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor
Job type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £65,000 + package (car allowance / company car, bonus scheme, healthcare, pension etc...)
A fantastic opportunity to join a UK Leading PLC House Builder and strong established commercial team.
Due to their continued growth and success, they are looking to expand their commercial team this year.
This award-winning business are looking for a Quantity Surveyor with new build housing experience who shares their values of high quality, top customer care and collaboration.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to a busy but passionate team of professionals, working on a number of new build housing sites in the Midlands.
They will be responsible for:
- Collating and issuing tender packs for sub-contractor work packages.
- Negotiation and analysis of sub contractor work packages.
- Producing tender analysis for subcontract work packages.
- Completion of Subcontract orders and variations.
- Subcontract payments, variations and final accounts.
- Check and ensure compliance and issuing of timely Payment and Pay less notices to Subcontractors.
- Completing Monthly CVRs and cost reporting.
- Cost reporting and budget control.
- Monitoring risk schedule and managing risk.
- Provide input and cost and value engineering advices throughout the design life of the scheme.
- Attending site project meetings.
- Responsible for project lead with Housing Associations, including prepare and issue monthly HA valuations, cash flow forecasts, key date trackers.
- Provide contractual advice to project team.
At least 1 years experience in Quantity Surveying with a House Builder
Experience with New Build Housing Projects
Experience in using Microsoft Office Packages
Excellent communication skills
To learn more about this opportunity please click the link to apply or contact Chloe Taquin on 07733314668 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Skills: Quantity Surveyor, Senior Quantity Surveyor, QS, Quantity Surveying, Residential, Housing, House Building, Construction, PLC House Builder, Commercial