11 months ago
Title: Quantity Surveyor
Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience
Sector: New Build, Restoration & Refurbishment Work
This gold standard Investor in People accredited employer is people-centered and values equality, creativity and diversity. They pride themselves on their kind and caring culture which rewards and recognizes personal achievement.
They are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to be based on sites in and around the Bristol area. You will be an enthusiastic individual who has experience of working on project valued up to around £20m. This role will give you exposure to high quality, high profile projects that are diverse and complex.
- A degree qualified Quantity Surveyor or equivalent with strong previous exposure in a construction environment
- More than 5 years of billings & receivables, with at least 2-3 years in a construction sector environment
- Team player with excellent communication and writing skills
- Experience with project job costing systems.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Clear defines training and progression
- Challenging & diverse projects
- Car Allowance
For further information relating to this role, please contact Rhian Newman of Thorn Baker on 0117 230 3444
Key Skills: Build, restoration, refurbishment, Quantity Surveying, Construction, heritage